Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all the regulars on the Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAQ [Server information]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

FAQ [Server information] Empty
PostSubject: FAQ [Server information]   FAQ [Server information] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Q = Question.
A = Answer.

Q:

"Um.. Okay.. Don´t laugh! But i can´t register or login to the server! How do i do that?!"
A:
/register *the password you want* And then /login *The password you chose when you registered.
Example: If i wanted my password to be "3okdkowefo" (without the "´s) i would have to do this:
/register 3okdkowefo and to login /Login 3okdkowefo

Q:
"Is this server 24/7?"
A:
It is expect for rare things like server maintance, problems with host etc.
Those shouldnt take long though and i would say that the server is 90-95% 24/7

Q:
"Is this server FREE?"
A:
Ofcourse! Donations would be appriciated though!

Q:
"I got infected, how can i get cured and if i don´t, will i die?"
A:
You will slowly lose your health while infected, but you can call yourself a medic with /callmedic to cure you
(will cost some money.) Or you can go to the hospital close to the lv airport to get yourself cured. It will cost you $1,000.

Q:
"I´m a cop and i´m trying to kill the wanted people but they keep killing me, is there no easier ways?"
A:
You can always bring friends/allies with you on your hunting trips, but the easiest way would be to /cuff them
and then /ar them to arrest them. The next time you are a cop, you should check your commands with
/commands by yourself. Also, about arresting; Cuff only works if you are close to the suspect and both of you are on foot. So if hes in a car, shoot it till it explodes and he has to get out, then /taze him if you want to and then /cuff. I recommend you use binds as it makes it easier or just learn how to type fast/copy & paste.

Q:
"How do i join a race?"
A:
When a race is loaded there will be a green notification about it in the chat. If you see it just do as it says
Which is /join to join the race. After that, if you already have a fast vehicle, go to the red checkpoint, wait for other people for a while and when you are ready do /ready.
The race begins if everyone is /ready or in a few minutes. Will take less time if some people are already ready.

Q:
"What do i do with a wallet?"
A:
A wallet will save your money from being robbed 3 times but after that, it disappears.
You can buy a wallet from a 24/7 store.

Q:
"What do i do with rope?"
A:
Kidnappers will need a rope to kidnap people. You can use one rope once and you can only carry one at a time even if you buy alot.

Q:
"What can i do with rusty scissors?"
A:
If you are kidnapped they can save your life, because with them you can escape!

Q:
"What does the army do?"
A:
The army is like police, expect only the people Ste wants to will be able to use it. The army is no different from the cops expect the name of the person with the army skin will be purple instead of blue, and they will also get points for killing red criminals.
--------------------------------------------
More coming later.. Busy now! =D
jesus
Back to top Go down
https://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl

FAQ [Server information]
Page 1 of 1