Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all the regulars on the Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z
Sociopath
[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z

JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Empty
PostSubject: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 pm

jesus abusing with his admin skills.
he is heal his self all the time,teleport me when i dont want that he will tp me, and he set my score to 0.
There is many proofs that jesus is bad admin and he abusing with his new admin skills.
We have 7 bad proofs about him 1-Burning players, 2-Set score to 0,
3-teleporting players when they dont want TP, 4-take out from bikes and take bike to him self ,
5-AND HE IS HEAL HIM SELF ALL THE TIME!!! THIS IS ADMIN ABUSE!!!!! 6-HE set his scoer last day to 9000 pear can say that it truth.!!!! 7-When i log in all day jesus up his score pn 100 point HOW IN 1 DAY JESUS can gain 100 SCORE ROB 100 places?!?! I think it is imposible

We gave him last 1 chance to show him self that he good admin and not sbuse, BUT HE ABUSED AGAIN!!!! 7 THINGS!!!! THIS IS ADMIN ABUSE!!!
JESUS MUST!!! DONW BE ADMIN!!!!!!!
I think STE will choose the RIGHT thing!!! .. STE DO SOMETHING!!!! ALL PLAYERS HATE JESUS THEY CAN SAY THAT!!!!!!

HERE IS SOME PICTURES!!! that showed my proof!!!

[img]JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Sa-mp-19[/img]
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z
Sociopath
[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z

PostSubject: JESUS USING /god   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Jeus using /god all the time!!!'
THIS IS ADMIN ABUSE
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:58 pm

[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z wrote:
jesus abusing with his admin skills.
he is heal his self all the time. No i used /god because you kept trying to kill me when i was in a race.Now that i think about it i shouldve just frozen you or jailed you for the race. Oh well.
teleport me when i dont want that he will tp me. You killed me in a race and took a bike meant for the racers and you were just trying to crash it. So i took the bike.
and he set my score to 0. *Sigh*
There is many proofs that jesus is bad admin and he abusing with his new admin skills. So far none.
We have 7 bad proofs about him 1-Burning players. Oh im sorry for you making an account called "Jesus_Gay" and that i burned you which would be the minimal punishment for that. Didin´t realize you wanted me to do something else like jailing u or changing ur name for u (: And i didin´t even kill you. Why´re you crying again? Also u say "players" ive only used /burn to myself and you. (once)
2-Set score to 0. You deserved it..
3-teleporting players when they dont want TP. You killed me in a race and took a bike meant for the racers and you were just trying to crash it. So i took the bike.
4-take out from bikes and take bike to him self. I took the bike and destroyed it. The bike was for a race i made but you crashed it by killing the racers.
5-AND HE IS HEAL HIM SELF ALL THE TIME!!! No i did /god once because you killed me when i was racing. After that i ignored you till you got the bike.
THIS IS ADMIN ABUSE!!!!! No.. Its not.
6-HE set his scoer last day to 9000 pear can say that it truth.!!!! Haha.. This is a funny one because my score is barely like 2.5k?
7-When i log in all day jesus up his score pn 100 point HOW IN 1 DAY JESUS can gain 100 SCORE ROB 100 places?!?! I think it is imposible No its easy. rob and rape 50 people. That´ll take like 1 hour. If u didint just sell weapons for score you´d learn somethng good.
We gave him last 1 chance to show him self that he good admin and not sbuse, BUT HE ABUSED AGAIN!!!! 7 THINGS!!!! THIS IS ADMIN ABUSE!!!
JESUS MUST!!! DONW BE ADMIN!!!!!!!
I think STE will choose the RIGHT thing!!! .. STE DO SOMETHING!!!! ALL PLAYERS HATE JESUS THEY CAN SAY THAT!!!!!!
More like the 7 lies. Sorry but you just f´cked up. ^^

HERE IS SOME PICTURES!!! that showed my proof!!!

[img]JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Sa-mp-19[/img]
That does prove somethings that you have said but none of them were abuse.

Answers on red.
Back to top Go down
https://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl
[NWA]Ali_G
Godfather
[NWA]Ali_G

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Ok look Jesus i think u might have went too hard on him,even though i understand that he was "spamming cmds" all the time but i dont know if he should be blamed for that cause i think there should be a cmd for admins that turn the view of cmds others type and yes u are right about him interupting the race and it was pretty annoying but i mean cmon,90% of the server are score whoring,maybe not like that but one way or another..and its not true he got all of his score this way cuz his score in the previous server was like 700 and i gave it back to him when he started playing on this one so yea..Ste really needs to tell us how to deal with that kind of things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwaclan.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Right. This stops HERE. Jesus Is LVRCR's Admin Like It Or Leave.

From the looks of the Server Scripts I Can See Jesus Racing, In Which you must NOT kill. So Jesus Used /god SO WHAT

The Resetting of your score is NOT how i would deal with things so i will give you score back. But If I Find You are Abusing the scoring system i will Reset To -100.

- - - - [Mob]Ste :ste: punch
Back to top Go down
https://crazystes.forumotion.com
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:14 pm

In my opinion Jesus is right and viperz is wrong. Jesus did all those things for a reason and I have seen similar things happen before. One of the people here used to throw tantrums because he thought an admin was abusing his powers. Jesus was doing what he thought was right and I wouldve done the same thing if i were him. And whats all this crap about getting ste to decide everything for you? Ste has a life of his own and he cant be here every time a player has a hissy fit. I think you people should start thinking for yourselves. I know there are quite a few young kids here but I am sure all of you are capable of independant thought. Its up to you.

EDIT: I see. thanks to ste for helping all you peoples to solve this lame-ass "crisis".
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Ali_G
Godfather
[NWA]Ali_G

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Good Ste,im rly glad that u have finnaly replied so we can get over with this issue already and move on.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Braduz wrote:
Peter wrote:
In my opinion Jesus is right and nwa is wrong. Jesus did all those things for a reason and I have seen similar things happen before. One of the people here used to throw tantrums because he thought an admin was abusing his powers. Jesus was doing what he thought was right and I wouldve done the same thing if i were him. And whats all this crap about getting ste to decide everything for you? Ste has a life of his own and he cant be here every time a player has a hissy fit. I think you people should start thinking for yourselves. I know there are quite a few young kids here but I am sure all of you are capable of independant thought. Its up to you.

EDIT: I see. thanks to ste for helping all you peoples to solve this lame-ass "crisis".
viperz are not here anymore :S
nwa formed themselves but i agree

Bradley, my boy. You dont seem to understand me. Assassin is Viper_z he changed his name, but i still call him viperz because im used to that name. OK???

face palm2
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:21 pm

I am glad that's sorted.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Indeed.

spammer
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Ali_G
Godfather
[NWA]Ali_G

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Peter wrote:
In my opinion Jesus is right and viperz is wrong. Jesus did all those things for a reason and I have seen similar things happen before. One of the people here used to throw tantrums because he thought an admin was abusing his powers. Jesus was doing what he thought was right and I wouldve done the same thing if i were him. And whats all this crap about getting ste to decide everything for you? Ste has a life of his own and he cant be here every time a player has a hissy fit. I think you people should start thinking for yourselves. I know there are quite a few young kids here but I am sure all of you are capable of independant thought. Its up to you.

Ok look...GenerationX was abusing the score system in the same way,somehow i doubt Jesus can honestly say he would set his score to ZERO if he saw him doing that and YES we do need Ste to tell us how to run things,he is the owner of the server and admins need CLEAR instructions. :|
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:27 pm

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
Peter wrote:

Ok look...GenerationX was abusing the score system in the same way,somehow i doubt Jesus can honestly say he would set his score to ZERO if he saw him doing that and YES we do need Ste to tell us how to run things,he is the owner of the server and admins need CLEAR instructions. :|
I would if Ste hadnt given me the reply.. Well not the reply i wanted but i guess ill have to live with it.
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z
Sociopath
[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z

PostSubject: solved problem   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:34 pm

ok jesus now the problem has been solved.
1-now you never talk to me
2-never tp me
3-dont rape me
4-we must not to kill each others
5-and stay away from each other far
6-if you a cop and i am a calivan you can arrest me and then no LOLing and not talking.
7-do not TP yourself to me
THATS ALL THE RULLS

Last edited by [NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 pm

You dont make the rules, fool.
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Ali_G
Godfather
[NWA]Ali_G

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Peter wrote:
You dont make the rules, fool.

Peter,i was just talking to him,he said Ste set those rules up.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

ASBO's
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm

[NWA]Assasin aka Viper_Z wrote:
ok jesus now the problem has been solved.
1-now you never talk to me
2-never tp me
3-dont rape me
4-we must not to kill each others
5-and stay away from each other far
6-if you a cop and i am a calivan you can arrest me and then no LOLing and not talking.
7-do not TP yourself to me
THATS ALL THE RULLS
Sorry but i´ll be raping you if i get the chance.
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Ali_G
Godfather
[NWA]Ali_G

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:49 pm

That means disobeying Ste.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Not really. So far i havent heard anything about me not being allowed to rape a player from Ste.. Just from you 2.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 pm

I sure hope so 8)
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Ali_G
Godfather
[NWA]Ali_G

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Jesus wrote:
Not really. So far i havent heard anything about me not being allowed to rape a player from Ste.. Just from you 2.

Ok,im not trying to claim that Ste really said it or not,just saying what i heard. :|
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm

:) right tomorrow morning ill start raping him.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm

me too :D
Back to top Go down
[NWA]Ali_G
Godfather
[NWA]Ali_G

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Why do i get the feeling like u want to get into arguments with him all over again? :|
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 pm

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
Why do i get the feeling like u want to get into arguments with him all over again? :|
I just want score and hes the perfect prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!   JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JESUS ADMIN ABUSE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next