Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all the regulars on the Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpriteFan3
Kidnapper
SpriteFan3

cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Empty
PostSubject: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:41 am

at Friday, 12:39 am, i was being attacked by this admin named, cdcyborg, he is abusing admin powers and attempts to kill players with knife and he keeps respawning his own armor! its not cool man! and after all my complaining, he say "i am a criminal anyway"... srsly deal with the dumbass
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/SpriteFan3
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 am

Ban him.

You fool, he is one of the most important people on the server. 8)
Back to top Go down
Soup
Molester

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:43 am

Even if he is important his still admin abusing thats like cheat he aint helping ppl he abusing them.Today he spawned a minigun and killed Spritefan i think thats a good reason to be punished xD...... :shock:
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 am

Err.. Cd is Stes friend and Ste might even be playing on that account sometimes..
Well I donĀ“t know about Cd but the other admins.. Yeah sometimes they do this kinda s*** and it isint cool. =\ I quit anyway so who cares. Ba bai! ;)
Back to top Go down
https://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl
Soup
Molester

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:17 pm

true newb admins xD Pear and Blacky are the best admins others are fools who abuse lawl.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Soup wrote:
true newb admins xD Pear and Blacky are the best admins others are fools who abuse lawl.
Others?

And there are no newb admins. Ste made them admins because he knows they will be good admins.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Molester

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 am

others:FrozenDreams and Ucutfallen tottal drama admin newbs!!!! He gives warns for shiting dick nipples......He sux and Ucut thereads us to ban us all tottal abusing newbs.Frozen abuses by tp to ppl killing em and arresting wanted ppl.Ucut as i said always threads ppl that he will ban em for no reason so....they pretty much sux so im thinking of making a break cause of these newbs......cdc is a good admin but he abuses sometimes too.
:|
P.S:But if Ste thinks they are good by his jugment then its his jugment i only can wait untill ppl start reporting there abuse often.....
Back to top Go down
Soup
Molester

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 am

true but this admins make big ones xD
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:55 pm

[Wolvez]Braduz wrote:
Peter wrote:
Soup wrote:
Others?

And there are no newb admins. Ste made them admins because he knows they will be good admins.
and obscene was good at controlling his temper with me? (ehmm "stfu" then mutes me)
everyone makes mistakes peter.

You didnt read it right. There ARE no newb admins. Ob was a fine admin. You were being a dick so he muted you. That was a long time ago and now the server is 110% different.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Molester

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 pm

thats kinda true but when im always IG i see Frozen spawning a jetpack flying like a nub lol.....
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Soup wrote:
thats kinda true but when im always IG i see Frozen spawning a jetpack flying like a nub lol.....
He is a nub. but hes also a good admin
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 pm

nothing is going to be dont about cdcyborg im sorry. brad, i dont give a s*** about being an admin, i do it and i do it good. topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!   cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cdcyborg / ADMIN ABUSE!
Page 1 of 1