Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all the regulars on the Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kidk0111
Sociopath

thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Empty
PostSubject: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm

list to put on ur long list things to do :D

1.make the tele /stunt (so i dont have to look for the entance) :arrow:
2.fix roads in sky (make them lis less istant turn and lil more wider
3.add some bikes and fast and tuned out cars (spawning in the area
4 ever closing the whole stunt of so they cnat steal the cars (idk)
5.o ye here are the rules u approved: 1. no aresting or robbing in stunt (no using it as a hide out so u dont get ar
*2 no deathmatching if u ar in the stunt we will a kik or kill u :Dif u kill for no reason we will kik or warn u :P
okay back to improvments
6. get some admins that would spend most time in the stuunt (to make sure pll folw rules) (i love stunt btw)

7.umm fix ramps so they actualy makes get ghigh enough to get where there ment for u to get to ... ummm

8 kinda make the big bulding ramp less istna curved cause its hard to get up ..

9.i dono oo i got it make skroad roar oooo u no what i talking bout in bone counts

10. well actually thats it cheers geek afro flower rendeer sunny drunken bounce clown pirat What a Face :D :) :o 8) Policecar Machine gun sniper! Drive bye Samurai with Katana Pimped car Tank

ar: if u are orange and THERE IS NO police chasing u (same for red and yelloW) and u go in to stunt for at least 15 mins u cant be ar but if apolice is chasin u and U GO IN THERE FOR SAFYT they got the right to ar u like what just happend i weed and cruded in public and i had no police on my trail i went to stunt for 30 mins stayed there than frozendreams came in and startied shooting my car blew it up and ar me that is a no NO ...and since blaky rlly didnt no what to do or didnt do any thang thats y i wished i was asmin (partly) so i could be the stunt otral so pll folo the rules and they dont do NO NOS lol well ye thanks )

Last edited by kidk0111 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lil update on ar)
Back to top Go down
peacekeepingmissile
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 am

I know I'm not admin or stuff but some of those might be difficult to enforce, like 6, admins have to keep an eye out for everything but also they are playing as well, there is no use sticking them on to babysit other players as players should be mature enough to know what they are doing. Also with the ramps, i don't think, like with the building, you can manipulate the whole shape of the building massivly? I don't know how things have changed but I didn't think it was very feasable to do so.....
Anywho some good points mentioned but just a word to say not all might go through man :D
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Its fakking cops and robbers. =.=
Back to top Go down
https://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl
peacekeepingmissile
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:25 pm

I realised just after posting "why should it matter if it's not even a stunt server" but couldn't be arsed changing it, but yeah it is cops and robbers so a stunt park really isn't needed
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:34 pm

peacekeepingmissile wrote:
I realised just after posting "why should it matter if it's not even a stunt server" but couldn't be arsed changing it, but yeah it is cops and robbers so a stunt park really isn't needed
Yeah and now he wants teleports too.. face palm
Back to top Go down
peacekeepingmissile
Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 am

Screw that lol...
Back to top Go down
kidk0111
Sociopath

PostSubject: -____-   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:47 pm

loook like me i love cops n robbers espechlly dez server now i get te tad bored here and there and i leave and got to ze stunt server zat is why i said i wish ze server had stunt 2 so that i didnt have to go to another server and i could spend more time on the server i love and i dont have to change server every ten mins to please my love for stunt then love for roobing noobs ::P not only did i come up wit de idea a ze unch of peoplz zed it beez the bezt idea for zee server zet iz y i asked for it ze problem iz dat some of it don work the stuff in ze zky is to thin and to slim of turns the ramps are to far and to curve zee neeeed to be bigger zump and zee fact i ze thought ze be good idea for server was good we been getting more people actually and i love ztunt but it need to be zunch improved but iz needz to ztop wit the over doing it and making the server in to nothing but ztunt jsut leave ithow it is and say zat the ramps and zee stuff in sky need to be zee wordd ehh fixed no?
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Lol.. If you love stunts go to a stunt server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D   thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks for the stunt now its TIME FOR improve :D
Page 1 of 1