Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all the regulars on the Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Decent title please-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

-Decent title please- Empty
PostSubject: -Decent title please-   -Decent title please- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 am

-----------------------------------------------------------
I think:
------------------------
Law enforcement agents should get healed and/or cured for free at the hospital.
-----------------------------------------
Medics (only the ones with the skin)
Should heal law enforcement agents for free, but getting an 1,000$ bonus for it or something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drugs should have side effects.
---------------------------------
When a medic heals him/herself he/she should have "side effects" like not being able to move for 10 seconds (hp would recover slowly.)
---------------------------
/Rules should be more clear. And i think no advertising & spamming should be added. Also i think when you connect to the server there should be a warning about cheating; If you cheat you´ll get a permament ban. :)
-----------------------------------------------------
The Forum improvements section is kind of useless since you can just post all suggestions/improvements here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More houses please.. And i think theres pretty many players who have made a new account/quit and their house is still there.. That sucks ^^
------------------------------
Cops should get paid 10-15,000$ every game day. (The job is pretty dangerous.. ^^)
-------------------------------------------------
If you kill 3 civilians (white names.) = kick.
But it could still be allowed. Just not very nice (:.
------------------------------------------------------------
When you go inside of the LVPD and you go on the circle i think it would be better if u would get text popping up that you can do /giveup or something to surrender (if ur wanted.)
Because lots of players just get curious and go on it and get in prison :o.
And would be cool if as a civilian you could go there and start working for the police.
(you would get a blue name but ur skin wouldnt change.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Boats.... Ive found some boats but not many. (expect the police ones.)
I think it would be nice if you added some boats near the land (close to the police ones.. close to alcatraz... ^^)
----------------
Bribing cops.
I think we should be able to bribe the police.
1 star = 5,000$
--------------------------------------------------
Maybe you could lower the amount you get when you rob stuff by like 10-30%
----------------
Btw ive heard lots of players crying cuz they got banned when they robbed autobahn or something with like 1,000,000$ on them.. =/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theres the weapon seller thing...
------
If you set a new record on a race 5-10,000$ bonus would be nice. :)
--
I don´t think renting works.. (atleast adam wont stop complaining.) :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add the airport circle to the ls and sf airports too? Travelling is nice.
-----------------------
Maybe you could add some little stuff to other cities since lv is so small..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe you could make sandking´s and sanchez´s spawn in the desert? (just like 1-3.)
---------
Would be nice if we could rob some restaurants and the hospital for some HEALTH. (and at the hospital cure too.)
----------------------------------------
Gambling..
Couldn´t we just buy some cards or dices and play lil games with our friends? =(
max bet like 250,000$
---------------------
If you fail to escape from the police department i think it would be better if your sentence was increased by like 30 seconds everytime.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A place where normal players could load races (the ones you allow them to.)
And they would be able to change the amount of cash the winner gets with the max amount of 250,000$
(the one loading the race would lose the amount he sets it to.) and the amount of cash 2nd and 3rd place would get would be set by the server.
(about 5-20k i guess.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: -Decent title please-   -Decent title please- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 am

FABULOUS
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: -Decent title please-   -Decent title please- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:05 am

Oh and forgot:
----------------------
Plox couldnt u let admins FORCE players to read the rules (so if we do /forcerules id the same text when he does /rules would pop up.
so /forcerules /forcepc /forcecommands /forcegcommands.
------------
Sticky my the topic that has teh map of las venturas you ¤#)"(¤"#%?"(#¤?/%"%!/("!!11!!
bounce
-------------------------------------------------------------
Condoms. Cost 1,000$ for one and would prevent you from getting a disease if you get raped. (One time only.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex. You can have sex in a car (if u do it with a rapist you´ll get diseased. unless u got a condom :o .) Law enforcement agents should be able to do this too. 8)
.... face palm2
----------------
No /lock & /unlock anymore.. ghey..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe u could take my 100,000,000$ And make a health spawn in my house? =P (for others too if they got 100m.) Cuz i wanna lose mah $$$
(Btw this is why i suggested earlier that you would drop the amount of cash u get when u rob by atleast 10-30%.. Way too easy to make money.)
--------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: -Decent title please-   -Decent title please- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

PostSubject: Re: -Decent title please-   -Decent title please- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 am

Jesus, do you want a better title for this? "-decent title please-" doesnt sum it up well
Back to top Go down
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: -Decent title please-   -Decent title please- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:53 am

Peter wrote:
Jesus, do you want a better title for this? "-decent title please-" doesnt sum it up well
Nah.. Brad changed it from something like 239iejwniifewnijfenwnifwe to this. I think its cool. Lol.
I just want Ste to see my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Decent title please-   -Decent title please- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Decent title please-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Las Venturas Cops and Criminals :: Suggestions/Improvements-
Jump to: