Las Venturas Cops and Criminals
Hello and Welcome to Ste's Las Venturas Cops and Criminals


Forum for all the regulars on the Server
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Signatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter
Admin
Admin
Peter

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 35
Location : The Landlocked British Islands

PostSubject: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:24 pm

I think the size of the signatures should be limited. I think many people have great signatures but some are a wee bit too large and use too much space. Its up to you peoples. :|

_________________
War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength
Back to top Go down
[Wolvez]Braduz
The Wolf
The Wolf
[Wolvez]Braduz

Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Peter wrote:
I think the size of the signatures should be limited. I think many people have great signatures but some are a wee bit too large and use too much space. Its up to you peoples. :|
This isent realy a cmd more like a suggestion, ive seen it too the logo gets raped by the big signitures
Back to top Go down
http://www.braduz.co.cc
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Yup.. Brad has a big one.. That should be about the max size.
And this is the section for suggestions :o
Back to top Go down
http://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl
[Wolvez]Braduz
The Wolf
The Wolf
[Wolvez]Braduz

Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Jesus wrote:
Yup.. Brad has a big one.. That should be about the max size.
Its not raping the logo tho, its because of all the copying words on the void xD
pob solved
Back to top Go down
http://www.braduz.co.cc
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Braduz wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Yup.. Brad has a big one.. That should be about the max size.
Its not raping the logo tho, its because of all the copying words on the void xD
pob solved
Not for that ^^ Its so that on topics the page won´t change every 3 posts.
Back to top Go down
http://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl
[Wolvez]Braduz
The Wolf
The Wolf
[Wolvez]Braduz

Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Jesus wrote:
Braduz wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Yup.. Brad has a big one.. That should be about the max size.
Its not raping the logo tho, its because of all the copying words on the void xD
pob solved
Not for that ^^ Its so that on topics the page won´t change every 3 posts.
why isent my sig raping the logo now then?
its all that cake RAPE CAKE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.braduz.co.cc
Jesus
The Rapist
Jesus

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:50 pm

I´m not talking about the logo.. zzzzzzzzzzz Well i´m going now cya.
Back to top Go down
http://crazystes.forumotion.com/off-topic-f6/everlasting-gang-cl
[Wolvez]Braduz
The Wolf
The Wolf
[Wolvez]Braduz

Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Jesus wrote:
I´m not talking about the logo.. zzzzzzzzzzz Well i´m going now cya.
goodnight
Back to top Go down
http://www.braduz.co.cc
[Wolvez]Braduz
The Wolf
The Wolf
[Wolvez]Braduz

Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am

Jesus wrote:
Braduz wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Yup.. Brad has a big one.. That should be about the max size.
Its not raping the logo tho, its because of all the copying words on the void xD
pob solved
Not for that ^^ Its so that on topics the page won´t change every 3 posts.
ok but I talked with forumotion, you cant change the maximum/minimum sig size
MrMario wrote:

Thats one of Forumotion Limits that can't be made bigger.
Topic closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.braduz.co.cc
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Signatures   

Back to top Go down
 
Signatures
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Las Venturas Cops and Criminals :: Suggestions/Improvements-
Jump to: